Windsor Park Industrial Estate, Merton, LondonPosted on July 5, 2021
In July 2021 Clay Street completed the sale of this Prime South West London Industrial Investment on behalf of clients of CBRE Global Investors.
- Prominent freehold multi let industrial investment in South West London.
- Strategic location within the established Merton Industrial Area.
- Excellent connectivity to central London via the A24; 8 miles (12.8 km) and the national motorway network; M25 10 miles (16 km).
- Light industrial accommodation extending to 30,797 sq ft (2,861.13 sq m) GIA over 17 units (1,536 sq ft – 2,098 sq ft).
- Total site area of 1.2 acres (0.48 ha) providing a low site density of 34%.
- Let to 14 tenants producing a total income of £527,613 p.a, including rent guarantees on Unit 9 and Unit 16.
- A low average rent of £17.13 per sq ft compared to latest lettings providing an excellent opportunity for rental growth.
- Weighted average unexpired lease term of 2.5 years to breaks and 4.1 years to lease expiries.
Following a short period to exchange, the sale completed at £16,250,000 reflecting a net initial yield of 3.10%. The acquisition represents a capital value of £527 per sq ft. The asset was acquired by Capital Industrial who were advised by TT&G.