Windsor Park Industrial Estate, Merton, LondonPosted on May 10, 2021
- Rare opportunity to acquire a prominent freehold multi let industrial investment in South West London.
- Strategic location within the established Merton Industrial Area.
- Excellent connectivity to central London via the A24; 8 miles (12.8 km) and the national motorway network; M25 10 miles (16 km).
- Light industrial accommodation extending to 30,797 sq ft (2,861.13 sq m) GIA over 17 units (1,536 sq ft – 2,098 sq ft).
- Total site area of 1.2 acres (0.48 ha) providing a low site density of 34%.
- Let to 14 tenants producing a total income of £527,613 p.a, including rent guarantees on Unit 9 and Unit 16.
- A low average rent of £17.13 per sq ft compared to latest lettings providing an excellent opportunity for rental growth.
- Weighted average unexpired lease term of 2.5 years to breaks and 4.1 years to lease expiries.
Offers are invited in excess of £10,500,000, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 4.71% allowing for graduated purchasers costs of 6.70%. Assuming a proven ERV of £20 per sq ft the Reversionary Yield is 5.52%.
Sales ParticularsClick here to download more details on Windsor Park Industrial Estate, Merton, London (pdf)