Units 1&3 Glengall Business Centre, London SE15 6NFPosted on March 2, 2018
In March 2018 Clay Street advised on the sale of this prime London, multi let light industrial investment on behalf of Royal London Asset Management.
- Diverse Business Centre in a Zone 2 Location.
- Situated just off the A2 (Old Kent Road), within 2.5 miles of the City of London and 4.5 miles from London’s West End.
- Modern, well specified units, constructed in 2007.
- Low passing rents providing a strong platform for future rental growth.
- Unit 1 – Totalling 18,487 sq ft, let to Screaming Colour Ltd for a further 7.8 years term certain at a rent passing of £250,000 per annum (£13.52 per sq ft).
- Unit 3 – Totalling 6,992 sq ft, let to Morrison Facilities Services Ltd for a further 1.5 years at a rent passing of £93,000 per annum (£13.30 per sq ft).
The assets were sold to L.M. Stern, clients of Chapman Petrie at a confidential price.