Rowley Arts Centre, St NeotsPosted on March 14, 2019
In March 2019 Clay Street acquired this prime, town centre leisure scheme investment on behalf of the local authority.
- Prime, mixed use leisure investment.
- Anchored on a long lease to the strong covenant of Cineworld.
- 79% of the income is secured for greater than 10 years.
- The leases provide a WAULT of 17.55 years to lease expiries and 14.11 years to breaks.
- The property currently produces a total gross passing rent of £525,547 per annum.
The asset was acquired from a pension fund client of Fawcett Mead and concluded at £7,600,000.