Loomis, 34 Lake Road, Quarry Wood Industrial Estate, AylesfordPosted on September 30, 2019
In September 2019 Clay Street completed the acquisition of this industrial asset in a key south east market. The acquisition follows Clay Street advising on the sale of the property 18 months ago.
- Established industrial location of Quarry Wood Industrial Estate.
- Highly secure industrial unit with extensive yard fronting Lake Road.
- Modern industrial facility providing 9,427 sq ft (875.8 sqm) of commercial accommodation.
- Let to the undoubted covenant of Loomis UK Ltd until 24th December 2023 providing 4.3 years to expiry.
- Passing rent of £76,000 per annum, reflecting a low passing rent of £8.06 per sq ft providing excellent prospects for rental growth.
- The property extends to 0.815 acres (0.33 hectares) providing a low site coverage of 23%.
The asset was acquired for new client Wynnstay Properties Plc for £1,840,000. Montagu Evans acted for the vendor Columbia Threadneedle.