462-470 Brixton Road & 2-10 Tunstall Road, Brixton SW9Posted on November 5, 2020
- The property is situated a prime retail trading position directly opposite Brixton tube station in the London Borough of Lambeth.
- Freehold asset comprising six retail units, a college at first floor with seven residential units above. The buildings connect to form an ‘L’ shaped development fronting Brixton Road and the return on Tunstall Road.
- Total retail accommodation of 13,492 sq ft, office/educational of 3,408 sq ft; together with a service yard to the rear the site extends to 0.43 acre.
- The property is 100% let and produces £661,150 p.a. with 76% secured against the recently renewed The Body Shop and Poundland.
- Potential to develop above the rear service yard, design options considered in detail by architects, 3DReid.
- Leases structured to create the opportunity to gain vacant possession to enable development in the short to medium term.
We are inviting offers in excess of £12,300,000 subject to contract for the freehold interest. A purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 5.0% after purchasers cost of 6.71%.
Full brochure available at the link below.
Sales ParticularsClick here to download more details on 462-470 Brixton Road & 2-10 Tunstall Road, Brixton SW9 (pdf)