Units A-D Orion Business Park, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, ManchesterPosted on September 17, 2020
- Opportunity to acquire a prime North West Mid Box multi let industrial/warehouse estate.
- One of South Manchester’s principle industrial/warehouse locations.
- Excellent connectivity with Junctions 1 and 2 of the M60 Manchester orbital motorway both being within 1.5 miles, providing direct access to the wider motorway network.
- Four modern, well specified, detached industrial/warehouse units providing a total Gross Internal Area of 141,802 sq ft (13,174.01 sq m).
- Average unexpired lease term of 3.8 years to breaks and 4.7 years to expiries.
- Let to APS Limited and Landis + Gyr Limited who have both been on the Park for over 13 years.
- Total passing rent of £905,603 per annum, reflecting a low average rent of £6.39 psf.
Offers are invited in excess of £13,575,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 6.25%, after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.72%. This reflects a low capital value figure of £95.73 per sq ft.
Sales ParticularsClick here to download more details on Units A-D Orion Business Park, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, Manchester (pdf)