M&S Food Store Funding, ReadingPosted on February 6, 2014
- Clay Street agreed terms in spring 2013 to acquire a prime food store funding fronting the London Road in Reading.
- Prime south east food store with affluent immediate catchment and extensive roadside frontage.
- 15,000 sqft store to be built with ancillary parking.
- Pre let to M&S for an unbroken term of 20 years with RPI indexation throughout the lease.
- Proposed rent of £450,000 per annum.
- Acquired for a UK Pension Fund in the sum of £9,000,000.