Manor Gate, Manor Royal, CrawleyPosted on February 6, 2014
- Well located in an established industrial location, close to Junction 10 of the M23 motorway.
- Prominent position fronting onto Manor Royal.
- Four modern warehouse units built in 2002 totalling 70,093 sq ft.
- The site extends to a total area of 3.35 acres (1.35 hectares) providing a site footprint of 48%.
- Fully let to 2 tenants with an AWULT of approximately 7.7 years until expiry.
- Total income of £465,835 per annum, equating to £6.65 per sq. ft overall.
- Acquired on behalf of CCLA Investment Management for £5,063,000, reflecting a NIY of 8.70%.