Colston 33, Bristol BS1 4UAPosted on December 20, 2019
In December 2019 Clay Street advised on the sale of this prime central Bristol office repositioning opportunity.
- Distinctive office building with Bath Stone ‘Art Deco’ façade occupying a prominent position on Colston Avenue, at the heart of Bristol City Centre.
- Prime Freehold refurbishment/repositioning opportunity.
- Constructed over basement, ground and 4 upper floors totalling 46,156 sq ft (4,287.9 sq m).
- First floor office and ground floor café unit let to Rise Technical Recruitment Limited and South & Island Ltd respectively, producing an annual rent of £236,939 pa, with the remaining accommodation currently vacant.
- Recently refurbished reception, part ground, second and third floors.
- 43 secure car parking spaces.
- Potential for change of use, subject to the necessary consents.
After a competitive marketing process the transaction concluded at £9,800,000 reflecting a capital value of £212 per sq ft. The asset was acquired by Topland with advice provided by JLL.