Cheltenham Trade ParkPosted on April 13, 2015
- An established trade park situated one mile north west of Cheltenham town centre with easy access to Junctions 10 and 11 of the M5 motorway.
- Situated in the well established trade and retail warehouse region of Cheltenham, centred around Kingsditch and Tewkesbury Road.
- Well configured estate comprising 42 trade/industrial units and two office buildings providing a total floor area of 147,132 sq ft (131,033 GIA trade/industrial and 16,099 NIA offices).
- Individual trade/industrial units range from between 973 sq ft and 8,859 sq ft.
- The site extends to 9.52 acres (3.85 hectares) and the estate benefits from good circulation, substantial car parking and a low site coverage of 33%.
- The estate is let to 26 tenants on a range of lease terms with a
- weighted average unexpired lease term of 5.9 years to expiries and 3.7 years to breaks.
- Total rent passing of £770,064 per annum (inc rent frees and guarantees) reflecting a low average rent of £5.90 per sq ft on the trade/industrial element and £8.87 per sq ft on the office accommodation.
- An excellent recent history of tenant retention and re-letting.
- Sold to BlackRock Industrial Trust for £10,825,000.