Burnt Ash Trade Park, Quarry Wood, Aylesford ME20 7XBPosted on November 16, 2017
- Core south east trade park located within a mile of Junction 5 of the M20, providing direct access to the national motorway network, London and the sea ports of South East England.
- Situated on the established Quarry Wood Industrial Estate, opposite the entrance to the South Aylesford Retail Park.
- The property consists of 10 units, in two well configured terraces, providing a total gross internal area of 76,397 sqft (7,097.52 sqm).
- Individual unit sizes range from 4,543 sqft to 12,499 sqft.
- The estate is fully let to 8 tenants with a weighted average unexpired lease term of 7.54 years to expiries and 6.16 years to breaks.
- The demise also includes two hard standing car parks suitable for longer term redevelopment.
- Total rent passing of £687,694 per annum, reflecting a low average rent of £8.26 per sqft, providing a strong platform for future rental growth.
- The site extends to 4.10 acres (1.659 hectares) and the estate benefits from good circulation, dedicated car parking and a low site coverage of 40%.
- Stong trade bias with over 61% of the current income secured against major national occupiers.
Offers are invited in excess of £11,720,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 5.50%, after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.71%. This reflects a capital value figure of £153 per sqft.
When adopting a conservative Market Rent of £8.50 per sqft the reversionary yield increases to 6.12%.
Sales ParticularsClick here to download more details on Burnt Ash Trade Park, Quarry Wood, Aylesford ME20 7XB (pdf)