Belcon Industrial Estate, Hoddesdon, HertfordshirePosted on June 28, 2021
- Opportunity to acquire an M25 reversionary multi let industrial investment located on Hoddesdon Business Park.
- Well connected to the national motorway network with the M25, M11 & M1 all within a short drive.
- Thriving commercial area home to a host of national occupiers including Travis Perkins, Sainsburys, DX, Best Food Logistics, Great Bear and Iron Mountain.
- 4 terraces, arranged over 16 units, of regular shaped warehousing accommodation extending to 20,654 sq ft GIA (1,918 sq m).
- Total site area of 1.74 acres (0.70 ha) providing a low built site density of 24%.
- Weighted average unexpired lease term of 2.9 years to breaks and 4.1 years to expiries.
- Fully let producing a gross total income of £227,203 per annum, reflecting a low average rent of £11.00 per sq ft.
- Long leasehold with 121 years unexpired, reviewed 5-yearly to 20% of the Open Market Rent on an upwards and downwards basis.
- Net receivable rental income of £193,703 per annum.
We are inviting offers in excess of £2,600,000, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 7.00% after graduated acquisition costs of 6.40%. This reflects a low capital value of £126 per sq ft.
Sales ParticularsClick here to download more details on Belcon Industrial Estate, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (pdf)