Abbot House, Park Royal, LondonPosted on March 1, 2013
- Prime location situated in central Park Royal with excellent frontage to Abbey Road, the main arterial route through Park Royal and the focal point for trade activity;
- Let to the strong covenant of Rexel UK Limited with a lease expiry in December 2020 (break December 2015);
- A flagship property for the tenant and utilised as a trade counter and depot serving the Newey & Eyre trade counters in North London;
- A low rental of £309,320 per annum reflecting £9.53 per sq ft offering excellent reversionary potential;
- Attracted institutional offers at in excess of the quoted price of £4.33m;
- With a sale concluded in May 2012 of £4.59m representing a NIY of 6.37%.