82 Abington Street, NorthamptonPosted on December 21, 2012
- Northampton is the main commercial and administrative town for the county of Northamptonshire.
- The town has a large catchment population of 468,000 with forecasts for substantial future growth.
- Ground floor retail with self-contained offices above.
- Let to the strong covenants of Caversham Trading Ltd (t/a BrightHouse) and Pertemps Limited.
- An AWULT of 5.95 years.
- Rent passing of £102,771 per annum reflecting a Zone A rate of £70.00 per sq ft on the retail element and £8.80 on the office accommodation.
- Clay Street representing the vendor, an Aberdeen Asset Management Fund run by Alpha Capital, agreed terms to sell the secondary retail investment for £1.05m in December 2012 to a local private investor.