106 & 108 Roebuck Road, Chessington, London KT9 1EUPosted on May 5, 2019
In May 2019 Clay Street advised on the acquisition of this London, RPI linked industrial sale and leaseback.
- Two single-let industrial HQ units in the popular inner-M25 location of Chessington, London.
- Strategically located 1 mile from the A3 Tolworth Roundabout and less than a mile from Tolworth and Chessington North railway stations.
- The asset provides 31,803 sq ft GIA across two units.
- To be let by way of two co-terminus leases to Mollart Engineering Limited, an established precision mechanical engineering business, for unbroken 15 year terms.
- A low total initial rent passing of £309,689 per annum (£9.75 per sq ft), subject to 5 yearly RPI linked reviews, collared and capped at 2% and 4%.
Clay Street acquired on behalf of Royal London Asset Management and the transaction concluded at £5,200,000 reflecting a NIY of 5.58% and a capital value of £463 psf. LSH acted for the vendor.